Cushman & Wakefield’s commitment to the highest Health, Safety, Security and Environmental standards is unparalleled in the industry.
In keeping with our global commitment to provide safe and sustainable work environments Cushman & Wakefield suppliers are required to register their workers and maintain their compliance in the Workforce Management platform.
The system is managed on behalf of Cushman & Wakefield by Avetta.
To register your workers, your organization must first be a registered supplier with Avetta Connect.
HOW DOES THE SYSTEM WORK?
Suppliers register their workers in an online portal by completing these steps:
- Create a business account in the Workforce Management system
- Create profiles for your employees
- Select the role/s they perform
- Upload their qualifications and requirements (licenses, insurances)
- Book online inductions which they complete before attending Cushman & Wakefield workplaces
This information is verified by safety specialists. Compliant and inducted workers are issued with access ID cards linked to their online profile – their passport to access Cushman & Wakefield workplaces.
- provides immediate access workforce data
- manages training and inductions
- administers compliance and pre-qualification documents
- manages the qualifications and compliance documents, including licenses and medicals, of all workers on a project
- awards accreditation upon successful completion of inductions and assessments
- provides tools for audit, investigation and inspection of businesses and workers
- offers online and call center support
- manages worker performance over term of their contract